The following instructions are intended for Outlook Express users. We've noticed that Windows Live Mail appears to have this set by default.
1. Open your menus with the alt key,
2. Right arrow to tools,
3. Up arrow to options and press enter.
4. Shift tab once to general,
5. Right aero three times to send,
6. Press tab nine times to HTML options and press enter.
7. Press tab three times to "Indent message on reply" and uncheck it,
8. Tab to apply and press enter.
9. Tab to ok and press enter.
Updated on ... July 28, 2016