2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups (self-rising) flour
(Note: if you want to use plain flour, add:
1 tsp. each of salt and soda)
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups chopped Delicious apples, with peel
1 cup chopped Black walnuts
1. In large mixing bowl, beat together: sugar, oil and eggs, till well blended.
, 2. In another bowl, sift together flour and cinnamon
3. To sugar mixture, add vanilla, and chopped apples, mixing well.
4. Add flour mixture and nuts. It will be a stiff batter.
5. Pour batter into a coffee can which has been greased and dusted with `flour.
6. Place in crockpot, covering can with 6 to 8 layers of paper towels. Cover
and cook on high about 3&1/2 hours. Do Not add water, leave lid of crock pot, slightly a-jar.
This Delicious Apple Cake, cooked in a 2 lb. coffee can inside your Crock Pot, is, ?A DELICIOUS APPLE COFFEE CAKE?