1/4 cup real egg substitute
2 egg whites
1/4 cup unsweetened Dutch cocoa
1/3 cup fructose
2 cups skim milk
1 cup cooked white rice
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 2 quart oven proof dish.
2. Whisk together egg substitute and egg whites in large bowl. In separate bowl, mix cocoa with fructose; add to eggs. Continue beating until
incorporated. Mix in milk. Stir in rice, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla.
3. Pour rice mixture into prepared baking dish.
4. Place in a pan, larger than bowl on middle rack in oven. Position dish
in pan, and fill pan with hot water reaching two-thirds up sides of dish.
Bake pudding, uncovered, 1 hour or until custard is set and knife when
inserted in custard, comes out clean. Stir once or twice during cooking.
5. Cool. Spoon custard into small dessert cups. Serve with whipped topping,
if desired. Serves up to 4.
EACH 186 cals, 1g fat (5% cff)