1 lb. ground chicken
1 c. panko bread crumbs
2 Tbsp. milk
1 large egg
½ c. crumbled blue cheese
¼ c. hot sauce
2 green onions, sliced
1 12 oz. bottle hot sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, reserving the 12 oz. bottle of hot sauce for the slow cooker.
2. Mix until ingredients are thoroughly incorporated; roll into 1 ½ inch balls and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Broil on low 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
4. Transfer meatballs to a slow cooker; cover with hot sauce.
5. Cover slow cooker and heat on low 2 to 3 hours.
6. Garnish with crumbled blue cheese, ranch dressing, or blue cheese dressing as desired.
yield:8prep time:30 MINUTEScook time:2 HOURStotal time:2 HOURS 30 MINUTES
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs…made in the slow cooker! These meatballs are loaded with delicious ingredients and packed with the BEST flavor. They make a great easy appetizer or sandwich, and are perfect for game days, parties, or summer tailgating. Best of all, they couldn’t be easier to make!
NUTRITION INFORMATION:YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 208 TOTAL FAT: 10gSATURATED FAT: 4gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 6gCHOLESTEROL: 91mgSODIUM: 1562mgCARBOHYDRATES: 11gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 18g