1package Pillsbury Ready to Bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1/4cup butter, melted
1package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
3 1/4cups milk
1container (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 boxes (4-serving size each) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
3tablespoons salted caramel topping
3 bars, (chopped) (1.84 oz. each) Milky Way candy,
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with
* 2. Make and bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, at
least 30 minutes. In food processor, place 12 cookies; cover and process to
coarse crumbs. Place cookie crumbs in medium bowl. Repeat with remaining
cookies. Stir melted butter into cookie crumbs. Press into bottom of pan;
cover and refrigerate 10 minutes to set.
3. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on
medium speed until fluffy; beat in 1/4 cup of the milk. Fold in 2 cups of
the whipped topping. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over cookie crust.
4. In large bowl, add chocolate pudding mixes; very slowly beat in
remaining 3 cups milk on low speed until well blended. Evenly spread pudding
over cream cheese mixture.
5. Evenly spread remaining whipped topping on top of pudding. Cover and
refrigerate 5 hours. Drizzle with caramel topping. Sprinkle with chopped
candy bars. Cut into 12 servings; cover and refrigerate leftovers.
Prep, 30 min.
Total, 6 hr 40 min.
Make the cookies ahead of time so they are ready to use for the dessert.
You can place the prepared dessert in the freezer for about an hour to speed
up the time needed to chill and set.
No food processor? Crush cookies in gallon-size resealable food-storage
plastic bag, 12 cookies at a time, using rolling pin.