2 large boxes of chocolate instant pudding
2 large boxes of vanilla instant pudding
2 bags of graham crackers
1 stick of butter
1 large container of Koolwhip
1/2 cup of grated chocolate
1/2 cup of finely chopped nuts, your choice
1. Use a 9 by 13 inch cake pan.
2. Crush the graham crackers and put them in the bottom of the pan.
3. Pour the melted butter over, and mix, making a crust.
4. Pat it into the bottom of the pan.
5. Mix the 2 boxes of chocolate instant pudding according to the box
directions, and place it over the crust, covering completely.
6. Do the same with the vanilla pudding, covering all of the chocolate
7. Spread the entire tub of Koolwhip over the vanilla pudding.
8. Generously sprinkle the grated chocolate and the chopped nuts over the
9. Refrigerate overnight.
10. Cut into squares.