1 lb spaghetti
3 egg yolks
1 tablespoon heavy cream(or so)
some olive oil
3 shallots sliced thinly
2 to 3 cloves garlic, smashed and or minced
1/2-1 lb thinly sliced bacon, cut into squares
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Turn on your boombox with some loud rock music.
2. Boil water for spaghetti as you normally would.
3. Mix egg yolks and cream together and set aside.
4. In a saute pan, place olive oil, bacon, and garlic, to cook over low
heat, till bacon is crisp. Make sure to cook the bacon very slowly.
5. When done, add shallots mix for half a minute or so, and pull from heat.
6. Drain pasta and place into a large pot or bowl.
7. Add bacon mix and toss once.
8. Add egg/cream mix and cheese, toss again.
9. These last three steps should be done very quickly to cook the egg
mixture, and spread the cheese evenly.
10. Serve with freshly ground black pepper, a fresh salad, and a nice glass