1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
2 pounds beef top round steak, trimmed of fat, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 package brown gravy mix(0.87 to 1.2 ounces)
1 cup water
3-1/2 cups frozen potatoes O'Brien with onions and peppers (from 28-ounces bag)
1 cup frozen sweet peas (Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™) frozen
1. In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, layer onion, beef, salt, pepper and dry gravy mix.
2. Pour water over all.
3. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours.
4. Meanwhile, thaw potatoes in refrigerator.
5. About 30 minutes before serving, stir in thawed potatoes and frozen peas.
6. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes and peas are tender.
Yield: 6 Servings