A warm welcome from all of us at VIP Conduit. We're confident you'll be pleased with your decision to join us. Before you fill out the join form please take a minute to study it carefully. Below you will find an explanation of each form item.
- The form is divided into three sections, required fields, optional fields and additional information. In the required fields section you will find the first and last names, user ID, password, email address, the two nick names and the birth date. Following is an explanation of the required fields.
- After entering your first and last name, the next two pieces of information you will be asked for is a user ID and password. The user ID and password you supply are the two pieces of information you will need when you log into the site. User ID's and passwords are not case sensitive. The maximum length for a user ID is 10 characters. The maximum length for a password is 20 characters. You will be prompted twice for your password. The values you enter for a user ID or password is restricted to letters, numbers and dashes.
- Next you will be prompted twice for your email address. When your application is approved a confirmation will be sent to that address. The confirmation you receive is an automated response. Please do not reply to it.
- The next two pieces of information you will be asked for are your two nick names. These are the names you will be known by on the site. We ask that you select nick names that are in good taste, no profanity or racial slurs for example. We reserve the right to reject any applications with nick names we feel are inappropriate.
- The birth date is made up of two list boxes for the month and day and an edit box for the birth year.
- In the optional field section you may enter your home work and mobile phone numbers if you wish. Having these phone numbers may help should you wish to be contacted by us. Be assured that all the information you supply on the application form will be kept confidential.
- In the additional details section we simply ask you how you found us. We are always interested in how are members come to us.