Note: These instructions were written using Windows 10, but will probably work with earlier Operating Systems.
To create a folder follow the steps below.
1. On the DeskTop hold down the Control key and tap the space bar to deselect everything on the DeskTop.
2. Press your Application key or press Shift plus F10.
3. Arrow to New and press enter.
4. With the Arrow keys select folder and press enter.
5. Type in the folder name and press enter.
That's it the folder will now be on your DeskTop. Click on it to open it and put things in it.
Note: it may be moved in the same manner as a link or file.
Created on ... June 07, 2018