1. With the web page open press Alt plus D. This will open the address bar and highlight the URL.
2. Press Control plus C to copy the URL.
3. Press Windows plus D to get to the Desktop.
4. Press Control plus Spacebar to deselect everything on the Desktop.
5. Press your Application Key or Shift plus F10 and arrow to New and press Enter.
6. Arrow to Shortcut and press Enter.
7. Paste the URL in the space that comes up.
8. Press Alt plus N and type in the name for the URL.
9. Tab to Finish and press Enter.
You may leave the URL on the Desktop or use Control X to move it to a location of your choice.
Created on ... February 19, 2022