1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
1 Tbsp. cold water
2 Tbsp. boiling water
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. lemon extract
1 cup heavy cream *very cold
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; stir and let stand 1 minute to soften.
2. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Mixture will be clear.
3. In a large cold mixing bowl, combine granulated sugar, lemon juice, lemon extract, and heavy cream.
4. Beat at medium speed until stiff peaks form; pour in gelatin mixture and beat until well blended.
5. Spoon or pipe into individual serving dishes.
6. Cover loosely and chill 1 hour or until ready to serve.
7. Garnish with fresh berries and/or whipped cream as desired.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22g
Saturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 27g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.