1 Tbsp. all purpose flour
1 package refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
3 large eggs, slightly beaten
3/4 c. Smidge & Spoon sugar
1 c. light corn syrup
2 c. pecan halves
1/3 c. butter, melted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Sprinkle flour onto work surface. Unroll pie crusts and use a rolling pin to spread out edges.
2. Cut 6-8 circles into each pie crust using a 3.5 - 4 inch cookie cutter.
3. Press circles into a greased nonstick muffin pan.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and corn syrup. Mix well.
5. Add pecan halves, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix well.
6. Fill each pie crust with approx. 1/4 cup of filling.
7. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
8. Cool completely in pan.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes